Saturday, May 2, 2020

Continued from the last

LetÅ› see, Where was I... Oh yeah, I had just found out that Joe was cheating again. Let me say if I haven already, that I thought our marriage was going really great. It was to me, or so I thought the best it has ever been. I know that this may sound stupid to some because he has always cheated before, in fact , so many times that I honestly lost count. It was all the same. I would find out, then I would cry and threaten to leave then he would beg me to stay. But this time was different.
I always knew that I had a fucked up crazy marriage. I just accepted it for what it was, but I never doubted that when it came down to it that we would always have each others back. Without a doubt, but not this time. This time was different. his betrayal ran much deeper than his usual. For the first time in my life I realized that I was truly alone. As his affair came to light I was honestly devastated. Earth shattering crying my soul out devastated. As I read their messages and learned how he made fun of me, even stole some of my things and gave her gifts. He copied my text between him and I and showed them to her, but even through all that he physically assaulted me and flat walked out on me without even looking back. I was shocked. I couldnt breathe, I was hurt, angry and humiliated. He took photos of them together and showed them to our family and friends stating how he finally had found true love.. I was lost. To say the least.
I ended up going out to their job and fighting her and yes, I know, violence is never the answer, but god damn it I was mad. Needless to say that I got banned from Wal-mart for life and I now face assualt and battery charges but It was worth it to me. I tried to move on I had no money, no car, no where to stay and everywhere I went was a reminder that he flat out left me and didnt give a shit about me. All those years I had forgiven him for all his faults and his reason was that he just didnt love me anymore and wasnt happy. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!
It went on for like that for a couple of months then one night I got a call on messenger and then everything was suddenly different. The skank whore was also married and it was her husband that was calling me... He had just found out about his wifes affair and of course I held nothing back. I felt sorry for him but I was enjoying it as well. Two days later she dropped my husband like a hot rock and hasnt made contact since... The after math is where im at now and I will tell more later... I gotta take a shower... See yall later

No comments:

Post a Comment